Ortho® Snake-B-Gon™ Snake Repellent Granules
- Prevents snakes from entering, nesting and foraging
- Safe for people, pets and plants *When used as directed.
- Covers approximately 1,440 sq. ft.
- Ready-to-use formula. Dispense directly from bottle; apply liberally.
- Long-lasting, “no-stink“ formula
- *Not available in Alaska.
Specs and Details
- Castor Oil, Clove Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Geraniol, Peppermint Oil
- When finished with contents, offer for recycling or dispose according to local or municipal laws. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Prevent snakes from entering, nesting, and foraging in your yard and garden areas with this long-lasting, easy-to-use “No-Stink” formula: Ortho® Snake B Gon® Snake Repellent Granules*. Treat tunnels and dens by applying to the openings. Reapply it as needed or approximately every 30 days. When used near edible crops, do not allow the product to come in contact with those for human or animal consumption.
*Not available in Alaska
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Remove seal under cap and replace shaker top
Hold bottle with shaker top pointed forward and down
Shake bottle side to side to dispense
Liberally apply to turf and soil around flowers and other plants
Make sure to apply an even amount
When and Where to Use
How Often to Apply
- Repeat application as needed, usually every 30 days or at first site of new damage.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';