Ortho® Home Defense® Liquid Ant Bait
- Kills the queen and the colony
- Clean Snap Technology bait. No scissors. No mess.
- Continuous protection formula
- Ants share bait for maximum kill
- Use with confidence in kitchens and bathrooms
- Protects against home invading ants (Kills common household ants. This product will not control carpenter, pharaoh, harvester, or red imported fire ants.)
Specs and Details
- 0.08% Spinosad
- Do not mix or allow to come in contact with an oxidizing agent. Hazardous reaction may occur.
- Do not reuse or refill this container. IF EMPTY: Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available. IF PARTLY FILLED: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Ortho® Home Defense Liquid Ant Bait features our patented Clean Snap Technology bait stations. No scissors. No mess. Just a satisfying snap that signals ready for action. Inside the station is a carefully crafted blend of food, water and insecticide to kill ants. It's the perfect treat for thirsty ants that need water every day to survive. Once we've lured ants into the bait station, our work is done. Ants dutifully share the bait, killing the queen and colony.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Indoors where ants are present or where they travel to find food or water (e.g., kitchens, bathrooms, basements, garages). For best results, make sure at least one bait station is placed directly in an ant trail.
When to Apply
- Treat when ants appear.
How Often to Apply
- Check stations regularly. Once bait has been consumed, replace with a new station.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
Kills common household ants. This product will not control carpenter, pharaoh, harvester, or red imported fire ants.
Kids & Pets
Place stations in areas inaccessible to children and pets. People and pets can enter the area while stations are in use.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';