Ortho® Groundclear® Year Long Vegetation Killer1
Ortho® Groundclear® Year Long Vegetation Killer1
Fall is in the air. Take 20% off your purchase of $49 or more 🍂
- Ortho® GroundClear® Year Long Vegetation Killer1 concentrate formula kills tough weeds down to the root* and prevents any re-growth for up to 1 year with a single application (*when used as directed)
- This fast-acting weed and grass killer produces visible results within hours, and is rainproof in 1 hour
- Apply this herbicide to driveways, sidewalks, gravel areas, rock and desert landscapes, under decks, on parking areas, and along fences and curbs on a sunny day when weeds are actively growing and the air temperature is above 60°F
- Use only on areas where no vegetation growth is wanted for up to 1 year
- This product is a concentrate and cannot be applied directly out of its container - please read product label for specific application instructions
Specs and Details
- Imazapyr, isopropylamine salt: 0.47%
Pelargonic Acid and related fatty acids: 5.00%
- If product gets into the eyes, hold the eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5 minutes.
Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container with you when you call.
- This is a nonrefillable container. Do not reuse.
If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling where available.
If partially filled: Call your local solid waste disposal agency for disposal instructions. Never place any unused product down and indoor or outdoor drain.
Ortho® GroundClear® Year Long Vegetation Killer1 concentrate formula kills weeds and grasses right down to the roots* and prevent new growth for up to 1 year (*when used as directed). Use on areas where weeds are not desired including driveways, sidewalks, gravel areas, rock, and desert landscapes, under decks, on parking areas, along fences and curbs, and in unplanted areas. The fast-acting formula should be applied to actively growing weeds. For best results, apply on a sunny day when the temperature is above 60°F. Apply one time per year. This product is a concentrate. It cannot be applied directly out of its container. Mix 24 fl. oz. of product per 1 gallon of water in a tank sprayer to treat up to 300 sq. ft. You will see visible results in hours with the fast-acting formula of Ortho® GroundClear® Year Long Vegetation Killer1!
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- In a tank sprayer, add 24 fl. oz. of product per 1 gal. of water to treat up to 300 sq. ft.
Apply only where no vegetation is desired for at least 1 year.
Allow the product to soak into the ground (while avoiding runoff to nearby desirable plants).
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not use on lawns, on or around fruits, vegetables, flowers, shrubs, trees, or over the root zone of shrubs and trees.
Do not use before planting lawns, fruits, vegetables, flowers, or other plants because this product will remain active in the soil for up to one year.
Do not apply next to a fence if desirable plants are growing on the other side.
Do not apply to slopes as movement on the soil surface may damage plants down the slope.Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift.
Where to Use
- Apply where weeds and grasses are not wanted such as on driveways, sidewalks, gravel areas, rock and desert landscapes, under decks, on parking areas, and along fences and curbs.
Ortho® GroundClear® Year Long Vegetation Killer should be applied only to areas where no vegetation growth is wanted for up to one year.
When to Apply
- Apply to bare ground or actively growing weeds.
For best results, apply on a sunny day when the temperature is above 60℉
How Often to Apply
- The maximum single application rate is 24 fl. oz. per 300 sq. ft.
Applications should be limited to once per year. (In areas of heavy rainfall, applications may need to be repeated every 6 to 8 months.)
- Water the area to be treated a day before the application if the soil is dry. Rainproof in one hour.
- To use this concentrate, simply mix 24 fl. oz. with 1 gallon of water in a tank sprayer
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
Kills weeds and grasses to the roots and prevents new growth for up to 1 year (when used as directed).
Kids & Pets
Keep out of the reach of children.
This product is toxic to plants. Drift and runoff may be hazardous to plants in water adjacent to treated areas.
For terrestrial uses. Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where the surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark.
Do not contaminate water while disposing of equipment wastewater or rinsate.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';