Ortho® Weed B Gon Plus Crabgrass Control Ready-To-Use2 Trigger Sprayer
- Kills crabgrass, dandelions and other common lawn weeds
- Kills weeds to the roots
- Kills 200+ weeds
- Won’t harm the lawn— (when used as directed)
- Starts working immediately
Specs and Details
- 0.313% 2,4-D Dimethylamine Salt; 0.104% Quinclorac; 0.029% Dicamba, Dimethylamine Salt
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Ortho® Weed B Gon® plus Crabgrass Control Ready-To-Use2 kills crabgrass, dandelions and other listed common lawn weeds to the root! With the convenient trigger applicator, you can kill 200+ weeds without damaging your lawn* for easy and effective spot treatment. And Ortho® Weed B Gon® starts working immediately—you'll see results in hours! *When used as directed.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Adjust nozzle. Aim at center of the weed, and spray to lightly cover.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not use on St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam), Centipede or Bahiagrass lawns.
Where to Use
- Use Ortho® Weed B Gon MAX® Plus Crabgrass Control to kill the toughest weeds in these lawns:
Bermudagrass, Buffalograss, Fescues, Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, and Zoysiagrass.
When to Apply
- Spray when weeds are actively growing.
Rain or watering 1 hour after application will not wash away effectiveness.
Spray when daytime temperatures are above 45°F and below 90°F.
How Often to Apply
- Apply when weeds are seen and actively growing.
For tough weeds, make 2 sequential applications at 14 to 21 day intervals
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';