Many of our associates enjoy growing good for their communities, as well as each other. Both in the garden and outside of it, here are some of the ways the ScottsMiracle-Gro team takes care of others.
- Our associates grow fresh food in the Associate Gardens at our Marysville, Ohio, campus to give to local food pantries. To date, we’ve donated over 38,000 pounds of produce.
- A beautiful lawn gives you a place to kick back, grill out, and just have fun spending time with family and friends.
- Through our "Green for Jeans" initiative, we’ve generated more than $430,000 in associate contributions and helped more than 250 fellow coworkers in need.
- Our associates use two annual paid days off to volunteer in community gardens, build houses, mentor students, or beautify their communities, among other causes. In 2020, we provided more than 94,000 hours.
- We find common ground in associate-led groups, including the Scotts Women’s Network, Scotts Black Employees Network, Scotts Veterans Network, Scotts Young Professionals, and GroPride.