Ortho® Bugclear™ Insect Killer for Lawns & Landscapes Ready-to-Spray
Ortho® Bugclear™ Insect Killer for Lawns & Landscapes Ready-to-Spray
- Kill 235 bugs, including ants, ticks, armyworms, mosquitoes, fleas & spiders, with Ortho® BugClear™ Insect Killer for Lawns & Landscapes Ready-to-Spray
- Starts killing within minutes and provides long-lasting control
- Use on lawns, around a home's perimeter, and on ornamentals, flowers, trees, shrubs, vegetables & fruit trees
- Easily apply insect spray by connecting a garden hose to the attached sprayer
- Provides treatment for a 5,300 sq. ft. lawn, 1,400 sq. ft. of foundation/perimeter, or across 2,700 sq. ft. of foliage
Specs and Details
- Bifenthrin1: 0.300%
- Zeta-Cypermethrin2: 0.075%
- Wear a long-sleeved shirt, pants, socks, shoes, and gloves during application. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing and wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. As with any insect killers, always be mindful of your surroundings and protect against runoff or exposure to non-invasive species.
- The empty containers are not intended for refill or reuse and should be thrown out or recycled if available. If the container is partially filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Under no circumstances should the unused product be disposed of in a toilet or sewer.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Kill outdoor insects with Ortho® BugClear™ Insect Killer for Lawns & Landscapes Ready-to-Spray bottle. Kills ants, ticks, armyworms, mosquitoes, fleas, spiders, hornets, scorpions, and other listed insects. It's easy to protect your backyard from bugs--just attach your hose to the sprayer. Non-staining and odor free, Ortho® BugClear™ Insect Killer for Lawns & Landscapes Ready-to-Spray starts killing within minutes and provides long-lasting control in your yard.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- In order to prevent the pesticide from running into sewers, storm drains, and curbside gutters, please do not use to treat hard flat surfaces unless the surface is protected from rainfall and sprinkler spray.
- Additionally, application is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to sewers, storm drains, water bodies, or aquatic habitat can occur.
Where to Use
- For residential outdoor use on residential lawns, around your home's perimeter, and on ornamentals, flowers, trees, shrubs, vegetables, and fruit trees.
When to Apply
- To best control unwanted populations, apply when insects first appear.
How Often to Apply
- Applications made around home foundations, porches, patios, and stored lumber should be repeated every 14 days as necessary. Some stubborn lawn insects may require a second treatment 4 to 6 weeks following the first application.
- For applications made to flowers, shrubs, small trees, and home vegetable gardens, use as necessary to maintain control, waiting at least 7 days between each application.
- For the best results possible, treatments should be made to lawns that have been watered within the last 24 hours. To avoid potential runoff and environmental damage, refrain from making applications during rain. For control of mole cricket populations, water thoroughly immediately following application.
- When making treatments for the control of lawn insects, be sure that your lawn has been mowed within the last 24 hours. Regular mowing may be safely resumed after 2-3 days.
Using with other Products
- Wait at least 7 days before applying a second product, such as soil, weed killers, or plant food.
Frequently Asked Questions
Adelgids (Eastern Sprucegall), Ants (Argentine, Carpenter, Harvester, Imported Fire, Lasius, Odorous House, Pavement, Pharaoh/Sugar, Pyramid), Aphids (Apple, Black Cherry, Black Pecan, Buckhorn, Greenbug, Pea, Root, Rose, Rosy Apple, Walnut, Yellow Pecan), Bees, Beetles (Bean Leaf, Billbugs (Bluegrass), Cucumber (Banded, Spotted & Striped), Black Turfgrass Ataenius, Blister, Brown Leaf Notcher, Carpet, Colorado Potato, Corn Rootworm Larvae (Mexican, Northern, Southern, & Western), Curculio (Cow Pea & Plum), Elm Leaf, Flea (Black, Dichondra, & Sweetpotato), Ground, Japanese Adult, Ladybeetles, Mexican Bean, Pine Chafer, Pine Shoot, Red Flour, Rose Chafer, Sap, Southern Corn Leaf, Weevils (Annual Bluegrass, Black Vine, Blue Green Citrus Root, Carrot, Cranberry, Diaprepes Root, Little Leaf Notcher, Northern Pine, Orchard, Orchid, Pea Leaf, Pecan, Pepper, Pine Shoot, & Sweetpotato), Whitefringed), Borers (American Plum, Common Stalk, European Corn, Hop Vine, Lesser Peachtree, Peach Twig, Peachtree, Southern Corn, Southwestern Corn, Squash Vine, Stalk), Boxelder Bug, Caterpillars (Alfalfa, Alfalfa Looper, Armyworm (Beet, Fall, Southern, True, & Yellowstriped), Bagworms, Blueberry Spanworm, Budworm, Casebearers (Pecan Leaf & Pecan Nut), Celery Leaftier, Corn Earworm (same as Tomato Fruitworm), Cross-Striped, Cabbageworm, Cutworms (Black & Western Bean), Filbertworm, Fruitworms (Cranberry, Green, & Tomato), Green Cloverworm, Hickory Shuckworm, Imported Cabbageworm, Loopers (Cabbage & Celery), Melonworm, Navel Orangeworm, Orange Tortrix, Painted Lady, Pickleworm, Rindworm, Saltmarsh, Tent, Hornworms (Tobacco & Tomato), Tomato Pinworm, Webworms (Fall, Mimosa, Oak, & Sod), Velvetbean), Centipedes, Chinch Bugs (False ,Hairy, Southern), Cockroaches (American, Asian, Brown Banded, German, Smoky Brown), Crickets, Earwigs, Fleas (Cat, Dog), Fleahoppers, Flies (Apple Maggot, Biting Flies, Cherry Fruit, Cornsilk, European Crane, House, Walnut Husk), Fungus Gnats, Grasshoppers, Hornets, Lace Bugs, Leafooted Bugs (Squash Bug), Leafhoppers (Aster/California, Corn, Eastern Grape, Glassy Winged Sharpshooter, Potato, Southern Garden, Western Grape), Leafminers (Alder, Boxwood, Holly, Oak, Spruce Needle, Tentiform, Vegetable), Leafrollers (Oblique Banded, Red-Banded, Variegated), Mealybugs, Midges, Millipedes, Mites (Banks Grass, Broad, Carmine, Chigger, Clover, European, Grain, Pacific Spider, Pecan Leaf Scorch, Pecan Scorch, Red Spider, Spider, Spruce, Two-Spotted Spider), Mole Crickets, Mosquitos* (Malaria, Northern House, Yellowfever, *including those that may transmit the Chikungunya virus, yellow fever, dengue fever, encephalitis, West Nile Virus and Zika Virus), Moths (Artichoke Plume, Codling, Diamondback, Gypsy, Lucerne, Oriental Fruit, Zimmerman Pine), Periodical Cicadas, Pillbugs & Rollie Pollies, Plant Bugs (Tarnished, Lygus Bugs), Phylloxera (Pecan Leaf, Pecan), Psyllids, Sawflies (European Pine, Redheaded Pine, Rose Slug), Scales (Brown Soft, California Red, Euonymus, Pine Needle, San Jose), Scorpions, Sowbugs, Spiders (Black Widow, Brown Recluse, Daddy Long Legs, Hobo, Pirate Wolf), Spittlebugs (Meadow, Pecan), Stink Bugs (Brown Marmorated, Kudzu), Springtails, Termites, Thrips, Ticks* (American Dog, Brown Dog, Deer *including ticks that may transmit Lyme disease), Treehoppers (Threecornered Alfalfa Hopper), Wasps, Whiteflies, Wireworms (Corn, Southern Potato), Yellowjackets
Kids & Pets
People and pets may enter treated areas after the spray has dried.
To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters, or surface waters.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 23ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';