Ortho® Fire Ant Killer Mound Treatment
- Kills mounds in 15 minutes
- Kills mounds and the queen
- Keeps new mounds from forming
- Guaranteed kill or your money back
- For use on residential lawns, ornamentals and flower gardens
Specs and Details
- 0.2% Bifenthrin
- Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
- Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- View Product Label
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Ortho® Fire Ant Killer Mound Treatment1 is a fast-acting formula that kills fire ant queens and their mounds. It also keeps new colonies from forming. For use in residential lawns, Ortho® Fire Ant Killer Mound Treatment will give you results - guaranteed or your money back.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Apply 2/3 cup of this product over each fire ant mound and the surrounding 3-foot diameter. After applying the product, drench the mounds with 2 gallons of water.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not apply to hard surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, and streets where the product is likely to wash off into sewers and waterways.
Where to Use
- On residential lawns and on ornamentals and flower gardens
When to Apply
- Whenever fire ant activity is present.
How Often to Apply
- As needed
- After applying the product, drench the mounds with 2 gallons of water.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';