Ortho® Home Defense® Insect Killer for Lawn & Landscape Ready-To-Spray
- 3-month protection* *Applies to ants, fleas, spiders (excluding black widow) and American dog ticks.
- Kills bugs outside before they come inside
- Starts creating a bug barrier in minutes
- Treats up to 5,300 sq. ft.
- Non-staining, odor-free
Specs and Details
- 0.3% Bifenthrin 0.075% Zeta-Cypermethrin
- Product comes in a nonrefillable container. If Empty: Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor (including toilet) or outdoor (including sewer) drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Ortho® Home Defense® Insect Killer for Lawn & Landscape Ready-To-Spray provides 3 months of protection* from bugs. It kills insects, including fleas, ticks, spiders and more, outside the home before they can come inside while starting to create a long lasting bug barrier in just minutes. Satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back. Ortho® Home Defense® Insect Killer for Lawn & Landscape spray treats up to 5,300 sq. ft. *Applies to ants, fleas, spiders (excluding black widow) and American dog ticks.
Step by Step Instructions
- Connect: Shake well before using. Connect sprayer to hose. Turn on water.
- Spray: To begin spraying, point nozzle in the direction you want to spray. Slide thumb activation switch forward to ON position.
- Finish: To stop spraying, slide thumb activation switch backward to OFF position. Turn off water. Relieve water pressure by switching to the Water position until water slows to a drip. Then, slide switch back to OFF position. Disconnect sprayer from hose.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not use inside dwellings. Do not use on vegetables and fruit trees not listed on product label. Do not apply directly to water. Do not apply this product in or on electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard.
Where to Use
- Roses and other ornamentals; Listed vegetables and fruit trees (see label); Trees and shrubs; Lawns; Around house foundations, porches, patios and stored lumber
When to Apply
- Apply when insects or damage first appear.
How Often to Apply
- Re-apply as necessary, waiting at least 7 days between each application.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
- Kills 235 listed insects including: Ants, Aphids, Bees, Caterpillars, Chinch Bugs, Cutworms, Earwigs, Fleas, Flies, Grasshoppers, Hornets, Japanese Beetles, Lawn Moths/Sod Webworms, Millipedes, Mole Crickets, Mosquitoes, Scorpions, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Ticks, Whiteflies
Kids & Pets
Do not allow people and pets to re-enter treated area until dry.
Your home and yard are places for your family and pets to enjoy. That's why Ortho® products are designed with care to provide effective solutions to insect problems outside your home. For best results and a healthy environment, please follow instructions for appropriate usage, storage and disposal.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 14ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';