Ortho® Home Defense® MAX® Ant, Roach & Spider1
- Ortho Home Defense Max Ant, Roach & Spider1 spray starts to kill listed insects fast
- The no-fume insect spray is great for use inside your home
- Kills and prevents ants, roaches and spiders indoors on nonporous surfaces for up to 365 days
- Innovative spray system allows you to spray at any angle so you can reach any space an insect can
- Spray indoors anytime as a preventative treatment or after you see insect activity
Specs and Details
- Bifenthrin 0.05%
- Store in a cool dry area. Always store pesticides in the original container. Store away from food and pet food. Do not puncture or incinerate.
- This is a non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- View Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Start to kill ants, roaches, and spiders fast with Ortho Home Defense Max Ant, Roach & Spider1 spray. The spray produces no fumes, just results. The sprayer works when used at any angle, even upside down. This insect spray kills and prevents ants, roaches, and spiders indoors on nonporous surfaces for up to 365 days. It also kills beetles. With Ortho Home Defense Max Ant, Roach & Spider1 spray, you'll have long-lasting indoor bug control.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Before applying this indoor insect spray, cover or remove exposed food (including pet food), food processing surfaces, and utensils.
- When Applying to Indoor Surfaces
- Shake well. Hold sprayer 12-inches from the surface being sprayed. Apply a 4-inch wide of this indoor ant killer band along the surfaces being treated. Spray until slightly wet, without soaking.
- When Applying In Pantries
- Shake well. Spray cracks and crevices along shelves in pantries. Spray until slightly wet, without soaking. Replace non-infested items once the indoor bug spray has dried.
- After Application
- People and pets may re-enter treated area after Ortho® Home Defense Max® Ant, Roach & Spider1 has dried. Thoroughly wash all food processing surfaces and utensils with soap and water before reuse. Repeat as needed. For long-lasting residual control, leave the spray undisturbed.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- The no-fume Ortho® Home Defense Max® Ant, Roach & Spider1 spray is for residential, indoor use only.
When to Apply
- Spray indoors anytime as a preventative treatment or after you see insect activity.
How Often to Apply
Apply whenever you see insect activity.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
- Ants: Argentine, Carpenter, Foraging Fire Ants, Pavement, Pharaoh/Sugar, Pyramid, Red/Western Harvester; Beetles: Billbugs, Carpet, Colorado Potato, Elm Leaf, Flea, Japanese (adults), Lady Beetle (including Asian Lady Beetle Eggs), Sap, Weevils (Annual Bluegrass & Black Vine); Cockroaches: American/Palmetto Bug/Waterbug, Asian, Oriental, German; Spiders: Black Widow, Brown Recluse, Hobo, Wolf
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';