Ortho® Insect Killer Rose & Flower Ready-To-Use
- Controls ants, aphids, crickets, fleas, Japanese beetles, whiteflies, and other listed pests
- Keeps killing for up to 4 months
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Easy-to-use, no-mix formula
- Dries fast, no lingering odor
Specs and Details
- 0.02% Deltamethrin
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Kill insects on your roses and flowers with Ortho® Insect Killer Rose & Flower Ready-to-Use. To use, simply adjust the nozzle on the bottle, and spray your plants as directed. The formula will keep killing insects for up to 4 months, and you can use it both indoors and outdoors to control listed pests.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Hold approximately 12 inches from surface to be sprayed.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Indoors and outdoors on ornamental shrubs and flowers.
When to Apply
- Use at first sign of insect damage.
How Often to Apply
- Long‐lasting action keeps on killing for up to 120 days. Contact kill gives you immediate results when spraying insects directly, while residual activity kills insects when they return to treated areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
Ornamental shrubs, flowers and roses
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';