Ortho® Groundclear® Weed & Grass Killer Ready-to-Use
Ready to Use, 24 OZ
- Ortho GroundClear Weed & Grass Killer Ready-to-Use spray is OMRI listed and kills all types of weeds and grasses
- Apply directly to weeds on walkways, driveways, in landscape beds, and around vegetable gardens
- Absorbs on contact--see results in only 15 minutes
- Rainproof in 2 hours (upon drying)
- Use Ortho GroundClear Weed & Grass Killer Ready-To-Use spray any time of the year when weeds are small and actively growing
Specs and Details
- Ammonium Nonanoate: 5.0%
- For terrestrial use only. This pesticide is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticides to enter or runoff into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters, or surface waters.
- If the container is empty:
Place in the trash or offer for recycling if available.
If the container is partly filled:
Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place any unused product down an indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Ortho GroundClear Weed & Grass Killer Ready-to-Use spray has been specifically formulated to kill all types of weeds that are green and growing. The ready-to-use sprayer makes it easy to accurately target the weeds you want to kill. Use it to kill weeds on hardscapes, in landscape beds, and around vegetable gardens (apply directly to weeds). The fast-acting spray produces visible results in just 15 minutes. Ortho GroundClear Weed and Grass Killer is OMRI listed.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Turn the sprayer nozzle on the Ortho® GroundClear® Weed & Grass Killer Ready-to-Use bottle to the desired spray setting.
Press the trigger to spray in the desired area.
Apply to dry weed surfaces only.
Use cardboard or a plastic shield to block the spray from contacting desirable plants nearby.
Apply until weeds are completely covered.
Turn the sprayer nozzle to the "Off" position.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not apply to plants that you like, as they will die.
Not recommended for spot weed control in lawns since this product kills lawn grasses.
Where to Use
- Use on walkways, driveways, and under trees. Apply directly to weeds in landscape beds and around vegetable gardens.
When to Apply
- For best results, apply on a warm, sunny day and when the winds are calm. Apply at any time of the year when weeds are actively growing. Rainproof in 2 hours upon drying.
How Often to Apply
- For best results, re-apply every 2 to 3 weeks.
Difficult to control weeds, such as perennial or more established weeds, may require several applications for complete control.
- Do not water for two hours after application.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
Broadleaf Weeds: Algae; Bittercress, hairy; Chickweed, common; Chickweed, mouse-ear; Cocklebur, common; Corn spurry; Cudweed, purple; Groundsel; Lambsquarters, common; Liverwort; Marestail or Horseweed rosettes; Morning Glory, annual; Moss
Grass and Other Weeds: Bent grass, colonial; Blue grass, annual; Crab grass, large; Fescue, creeping red; Fescue, hard
Weeds Moderately Difficult to Control: Bermuda grass (Wireweed); Dandelion; Nutsedge, yellow; Ragweed, common; Mustards; Oxalis or Woodsorrel; Pansy, wild; Plantain; Pigweed, smooth and redroot; Mallow, round leaved; Moneywort; Shepherd's Purse; Sorrel, sheep; Spurge, spotted; Field pennycress; Velvetleaf; Nimblewill; Onion, wild; Ryegrass, perennial; Star-of-Bethlehem
Kids & Pets
Keep out of the reach of children.
Your yard is a place to enjoy. That's why Ortho® products are designed with care to provide effective solutions to weed problems. Please follow appropriate instructions for usage, storage, and disposal.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';