Ortho® GroundClear® Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate1 Refill Pouches
Ortho® GroundClear® Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate1 Refill Pouches
Fall is in the air. Take 20% off your purchase of $49 or more 🍂
- Ortho® GroundClear® Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate1 kills the toughest types of weeds and grasses to the root so they don't come back
- Refill pouches reduces plastic waste by up to 90% vs 1 gal. refill bottle
- Starts to work on contact as it is absorbed into the plant and moves within to kill to the root
- Ortho® GroundClear® Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate1 will effectively kill weeds and grasses in gravel, mulch, around landscape areas, on patios, walkways, and driveways and along fences and buildings
- Fast-acting weed killer starts working within hours and completely kills weeds in 1-2 weeks
Specs and Details
- Do not use measuring utensils including cups and spoons for food purposes after use with pesticides.
- Do not use on or around food or feed crops.
- Do not apply more than 10 fl. oz. of product per 350 sq. ft. in a single application.
- Do not apply more than 20 fl. oz. per 350 sq. ft. per year (2 applications of 10 fl. oz.)
- Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container.
- If empty: place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partly filled: call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Ortho® GroundClear® Weed and Grass Killer Super Concentrate1 kills the toughest weeds & grasses to the root. This product provides broad-spectrum control of weeds and grasses with ingredients that work on contact. Ortho® GroundClear® Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate1 is ideal to use around perennial landscape plants, shrubs, trees, patios, walkways, driveways, in gravel or mulch beds. To use: 1) Unscrew cap from pouch and empty entire pouch into a reusable Ortho® bottle or tank sprayer 2) Fill bottle or tank sprayer with ½ gallon of water, 3) Securely screw cap onto bottle of sprayer 4) Shake gently 5) Spray as directed. One ½ gallon covers 175 sq. ft. Spray only the weeds that need killed by thoroughly wetting the foliage to cover, but do not spray to runoff. Apply when weeds are actively growing and when the air temperature is above 60°F with calm air. See visible results within hours after application, with complete kill in 1-2 weeks. A single application controls most listed weeds.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Single-Dose Pouch
- 1. Unscrew cap from concentrate pouch and empty entire concentrate pouch into a reusable Ortho bottle or tank sprayer.
- 2. Fill bottle or tank sprayer with 1/2 gallon of water.
- 3. Securely screw cap or top onto bottle or sprayer.
- 4. Shake gently to mix.
- 5. Spray weeds using chosen applicator. One half gallon covers 175 sq. ft.
- Follow all directions on the applicator used to apply this product.
- Do not apply this product via backpack sprayer.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not spray plants you desire to keep. You may use a cardboard or plastic shield to protect desirable plants from spray.
Where to Use
- Around perennial landscape plants, shrubs, or trees; patios, walkways, driveways; gravel or mulch beds; along fences, around buildings; preparing landscaped areas
When to Apply
- Apply when weeds are actively growing and when the air temperature is above 60°F.
- Apply when air is calm to prevent drifts to desirable plants. If desirable plants are accidentally sprayed, rinse them off immediately with plenty of water.
How Often to Apply
- If retreatment is necessary, wait 28 days before making a second application.
- Do not make more than 2 broadcast applications per year.
- Rainfall or watering 15 minutes after application will not reduce weed control.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
Alder; Aspen, Quaking; Bahiagrass; Barley, Wild; Bedstraw; Beggarweed; Beggarweed, Creeping; Beggarweed, Florida; Bermudagrass; Bentgrass; Bindweed, Field; Blackberry, Wild; Bluegrass; Bluegrass, Annual; Bluegrass, Kentucky; Brassbuttons; Broadleaf Signalgrass; Bromegrass; Bromegrass, Smooth; Brownseed; Brome, Downy; Bur clover; Buttercup; Buttercup, Roughseed; Buttercup, Tall; Carrot, Wild (Queen Anne's Lace); Catchfly, Nightflowering; Cattail; Ceanothus; Centipedegrass; Chamomile, Corn; Cheeseweed; Chickweed; Chickweed, Common; Chickweed, Mouseear; Clover; Clovers (Annual); Clover, Red; Clover, Sweet; Clover, White; Cockle, White; Cocklebur; Cogongrass; Coral bead; Crabgrass; Crabgrass, Hairy; Crabgrass, Large; Crabgrass, Smooth; Crabgrass, Southern; Crabgrass, Tropical; Creeping Charlie; Cupgrass, Prairie; Cupgrass, Southwestern; Cupgrass, Woolly; Cudweed, Purple; Dallisgrass; Dandelion; Dandelion, False; Dewberry; Dock, Curly; Dog fennel (Cypressweed); Evening Primrose; Evening Primrose, Common; Evening Primrose, Cutleaf; Fennel; Fescue species; Fescue, Tall; Fiddleneck; Filaree; Foxtail; Foxtail, Giant; Foxtail, Green; Foxtail, Yellow; Geranium, Wild; Goosegrass; Groundsel, Common; Guineagrass, Seedling; Henbit; Horsenettle; Horseradish; Iceplant; Ironweed; Itchgrass; Johnsongrass; Johnsongrass, Rhizome; Johnsongrass, Seedling; Junglerice; Kikuyugrass; Knapweed; Knapweed, Black; Knapweed, Diffuse; Knapweed, Russian; Knapweed, Spotted; Knawel; Knotweed; Kochia; Ladysthumb; Lambsquarters; Lambsquarters, Common; Lantana; Lettuce, Prickly; Little Bitter Cress; London Rocket; Lovegrass, Diffuse; Maiden Cane; Mallow; Mallow, Common; Mallow, Venice; Marestail (Horseweed); Mayweed; Medic, Black; Medic, Blue; Milkweed; Morningglory, Ivyleaf; Morningglory, Tall; Morningglory, Wild; Mullein, Common; Mustard, Blue; Mustard, Tansy; Mustard, Tumble; Mustard, Wild; Nimblewill; Nutsedge (Nutgrass); Nutsedge, Yellow; Nutsedge, Purple; Oats, Wild; Oldenlandia; Orchardgrass; Oxalis; Oxalis, Yellow; Pampasgrass; Panicum, Fall; Panicum, Texas; Paspalum; Pennycress, Field (Fanweed, Frenchweed, Stinkweed); Pennywort; Pigweed; Pigweed, Prostrate; Pigweed, Redroot (Carelessweed); Pigweed, Rough; Pigweed, Smooth; Pigweed, Tumble; Plantain; Plantain, Broadleaf; Plantain, Buckhorn; Plantain, common; Puncturevine; Purslane; Purslane, Common; Pusley, Florida; Quackgrass; Rabbitfootgrass; Ragweed; Ragweed, Common; Ragweed, Giant (Buffaloweed); Ragwort, Tansy; Sandbur, Field; Sandbur Southern; Sandspur; Sebania, Hemp; Shattercane; Shepherdspurse; Sida, Prickly (Teaweed); Smartweed; Smartweed, Green; Smartweed, Pennsylvania; Smartweed, Swamp; Smooth Cat's Ear; Sorghum almum; Sourdock; Sowthistle; Sowthistle, Annual; Sowthistle, Spiny; Sprangletop; Spurge; Spurge, Garden; Spurge, Leafy; Spurge, Prostrate; Spurge, Spotted; Starthistle, Yellow; St. Augustinegrass; Thistle, Artichoke; Thistle, Bull; Thistle, Canada; Timothy; Toadflax, Blue; Torpedograss; Trumpetcreeper (Buckvine); Vaseygrass; Velvetleaf; Virginia Creeper; Whitetop; Wild Oats; Wild Proso Millet; Wirestem Muhly; Witchgrass; Yarrow; Yarrow, Common
Kids & Pets
- Do not allow people or pets to touch treated plants or enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift. Keep people and pets out of area during application.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 28ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';