Ortho® Groundclear® Year Long Vegetation Killer
1.33 Gallon, Wand
- Ortho GroundClear Year Long Vegetation Killer with Comfort Wand kills weeds and prevents any re-growth for up to 1 year with a single application
- Fast-acting formula starts working immediately
- Starts to kill weeds and grasses in 1 hour
- Apply to driveways, sidewalks, gravel areas, rock and desert landscapes, under decks, on parking areas, and along fences and curbs
- For the best results, apply using the attached Comfort Wand when weeds are actively growing on sunny days when the temperature is above 60°F
Specs and Details
- Imazapyr, isopropylamine salt: 0.09%
- Pelargonic Acid and arelated fatty acids: 2.00%
- Avoid contact with eyes and clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
- The Comfort Wand® can be reused with the Ortho® GroundClear® Year Long Vegetation Killer Refill.
- If the Ortho® GroundClear® Year Long Vegetation Killer bottle is empty: If you do not want to reuse this container, place in the trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Ortho GroundClear Year Long Vegetation Killer is formulated to kill weeds and grasses and prevent new growth for up to 1 year. This ready-to-use product can be applied with the attached Comfort Wand to areas where weeds are not desired, including driveways, sidewalks, gravel areas, rock and desert landscapes, under decks, on parking areas, along fences and curbs, and in unplanted areas. This fast-acting formula should be applied to actively growing weeds. You'll see visible results in an hour with Ortho GroundClear Year Long Vegetation Killer. Treats up to 400 sq. ft.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Check the soil the day before applying Ortho® GroundClear® Year Long Vegetation Killer. If the soil is dry, water it down.
- Prep the Comfort Wand®
- Remove the sprayer from the holster side of the bottle.
- Remove the pull strip to activate the batteries.
- Unfold the wand until it clicks into position.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not use on lawns, on or around fruits, vegetables, flowers, or over the root zone of shrubs and trees.
- Do not apply to slopes as the movement on the soil surface may damage desirable plants down the slope.
- Do not apply next to fences if there are desirable plants growing on the other side.
- Do not apply to areas where you want other plants to grow.
Where to Use
- Use on driveways, sidewalks, along fence lines, on paver patios, in gravel areas, across rock and desert landscapes, under decks, in parking areas, and along fences and curbs. Ortho® GroundClear® Year Long Vegetation Killer can also be used in unplanted areas and other locations where weeds, vegetation, and grasses are not wanted.
- Apply only to areas where no vegetation growth is wanted for up to 1 year.
When to Apply
- For the best results, apply when weeds are actively growing and when the air temperature is above 60℉.
How Often to Apply
- Do not apply to the same area more than once a year.
- The maximum single application rate is 1 gallon per 300 sq. ft.
- If the soil is dry, water the day before applying.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
- Kills unwanted plants and grasses.
Kids & Pets
People and pets may re-enter the area after the application has dried.
To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters, or surface waters.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';