Ortho® Nutsedge Killer For Lawns
- Kills yellow and purple Nutsedge, Kyllinga and over 50 other tough weeds
- For Northern and Southern turf grasses
- Kills Weeds, Not Lawns™
- Rainproof in 2 hours
- Ready to use—no mixing
Specs and Details
- 1.40% Sulfentrazone
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Are you tired of bothersome weeds overtaking your lawn? Ortho® Nutsedge Killer for Lawns Ready-To-Spray® selectively controls tough weeds like purple and yellow nutsedge (nutgrass), kyllinga, wild onion and garlic, broadleaf plantain, purslane, redroot, pigweed, dandelion, spurge and other listed annual, biennial, and perennial broadleaf weeds. It can be applied on a great variety of Northern and Southern grass types. This no-mix, ready-to-spray formula will help kill pesky weeds, not your lawn.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Connect sprayer to hose
Turn on water
Push tab on applicator to ON position
Spray evenly over lawn
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not spray over-the-top of flowers, ornamentals (including herbaceous) or garden vegetables other than those listed on the label under ""Control of Weeds in Ornamentals""
Do not use on turfgrasses other than those listed on the label
When to Apply
- For best results, apply to weeds when less than 3 inches high
How Often to Apply
- Apply when sedges are actively growing as needed throughout the season
Hard to kill weeds may require a repeat application if regrowth occurs
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 12ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';