Ortho® Rose & Flower Disease Control Concentrate
- Controls and prevents black spot, rust, powdery mildew and other listed diseases
- Works systemically so, once it dries, it cannot be washed off by rain
- Controls up to 4 weeks
- Starts working within 24 hours
- Protects outdoor plants from listed diseases
- *Not for sale in NY.
Specs and Details
- 1.0% Triticonazole
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- View Product Label
Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Cure listed diseases and continue to protect your roses and flowers from disease for up to 4 weeks with the Ortho® Rose & Flower Disease Control Concentrate*. The systemic fungicide works through the leafs and stems to protect the entire plant, including any new growth. Because the formula controls and protects the plant from the inside out, it cannot be washed off by rain once it’s dried.
* Not for sale in NY
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Apply using an Ortho® Dial 'N Spray® or tank sprayer, according to label instructions depending on the area of use.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Roses, Flowers, Shrubs, Trees, and Houseplants
When to Apply
- Apply as soon as insect and disease problems are noticed.
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';