Ortho® Home Defense® MAX® Bed Bug & Flea Killer Powder
- Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug & Flea Killer Powder kills by contact and provides long-lasting control, killing bed bugs and fleas in the difficult to spray places where they like to hide
- LONG-LASTING: Provides up to 8 months of control for bed bugs, fleas, ants, silverfish, carpet beetles, centipedes, cockroaches, scorpions, spiders, and other listed bugs
- WHERE TO USE: Use in tough to reach areas where bed bugs or fleas like to travel and hide including cracks and crevices in bed frames, wall mouldings, in closets, and under cupboards; to avoid staining do not use on carpets or fabrics
- EASY TO USE: Evenly apply the bed bug powder with a hand duster or squeeze it directly from the bottle to apply in cracks and crevices; for best results, apply lightly and uniformly to infested areas
- A BED BUG SOLUTION SYSTEM: Use with Step 1 Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug trap to detect bed bugs, and Step 2 Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug Killer to kill bed bugs quickly (sold seperately)
Specs and Details
- Deltamethrin 0.05%
- Other Ingredients 99.95%
- May be harmful if absorbed through the skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
- This is a non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Kill bed bugs, fleas, and other listed insects where they hide with Ortho® Home Defense Max® Bed Bug & Flea Killer Powder. It kills and controls bed bugs, fleas, ants, silverfish, carpet beetles, centipedes, cockroaches, scorpions, spiders, and other listed insects for up to 8 months. This bed bug powder is the third step in the Ortho 3-step bed bug solution system. Use step 1 to detect bed bugs with Ortho® Home Defense Max® Bed Bug Trap and step 2 for room treatment with Ortho® Home Defense Max® Killer (both sold separately). Ortho® Home Defense Max® Bed Bug & Flea Killer Powder kills bed bugs, fleas, ants, silverfish, carpet beetles, centipedes, cockroaches, scorpions, spiders, and other listed bugs in areas that are hard to spray like the cracks and crevices of bed frames, along baseboards, near window frames, in closets and other places bugs travel and like to hide. It's easy to use this bed bug powder, simply apply directly from the bottle or with a hand duster.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Note: This product is intended to be applied with a hand duster or from the container.
- Before applying in the house, cover all food processing surfaces and utensils during treatment.
- Apply directly into cracks and crevices using a bulbous duster or other suitable equipment.
- Applications should be made in a light and uniform fashion.
- After treatment, wash all food processing surfaces and utensils thoroughly before using again.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Not for use in commercial food/feed handling establishments, restaurants or other establishments where food/feed is commercially prepared, processed or served. DO NOT apply directly to food, utensils, or areas where food is stored.
- Do not use on carpets, upholstery, or other fabrics.
Where to Use
- Use in animal quarters, apartments, household greenhouses, houses, mobile homes, and recreational vehicles.
- Apply dust in cracks and crevices, behind and under cupboards, and other difficult to reach areas where insects may hide. Pay particular attention to cracks and crevices; service ducts; false floors and ceilings; wall voids; around electrical and telephone fittings and equipment, around water and sewer pipes; under and behind cabinets; refrigerators and sinks; around windows and door frames; among baseboards; and in attics and crawl spaces.
When to Apply
- Apply Ortho® Home Defense Max® Bed Bug & Flea Killer Powder as the third step of a 3-step bed bug solution system.
Using with other Products
- The third step of a 3-step bed bug solution system.
- Step 1 - Detect Ortho® Home Defense® Bed Bug Trap
- Step 2 - Room Treatment Ortho® Home Defense® Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer
- Step 3 - Treating Cracks and Crevices Ortho® Home Defense Max® Bed Bug & Flea Killer Powder
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
- Kills Ants, Bed Bugs, Boxelder Bugs, Carpet Beetles (Black, Furniture, Common, and Varied), Centipedes, Cockroaches, Crickets, Fleas, Firebrats, Ground Beetles, Millipedes, Scorpions, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Spiders, and Webbing Clothes Moths
Kids & Pets
Store product in original container in a cool, dry locked storage area out of the reach of children and pets.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';