Ortho® Home Defense® MAX® Bed Bug Trap
Bed Bug Awareness Week — Take 30% off all Ortho® Bed Bug Products
- Use the Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug Trap NOW to detect bed bugs if you have them, and use LATER to confirm they're gone
- Use at home or when traveling
- This is the first step of a 3-step bed bug solution system; this product should not be used to control or eliminate an ongoing bed bug issue
- If bed bugs are detected, you should begin treatment immediately with Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug products in steps 2 & 3
- Contains 2 traps--each trap lasts 2 weeks
Specs and Details
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Concerned about bed bugs? The Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug Trap 2-pack can help you detect if you have bed bugs at home or when traveling. The lure will attract bed bugs for up to two weeks. Use the Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug Trap NOW to detect bed bugs if you have them, and use LATER to confirm they're gone. This product should not be used to control or eliminate an ongoing bed bug issue. If bed bugs are detected, you should begin treatment immediately with Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug products in steps 2 & 3. Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug Trap is 3x more effective (vs. previous trap) so you can be sure that if bed bugs are there, they'll be discovered.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Activate - Press the button on the trap to activate the attractant. You will be able to detect a faint scent when the trap is active.
- Place - Place traps.
- Monitor - Peel back the window label to check for bed bugs.
- Dispose - If bed bugs are present, press down on the viewing window until the station closes and dispose of the trap in a sealed bag.
- If bed bugs are detected, begin a treatment plan immediately with steps 2 and 3 of the Ortho® Home Defense Max® bed bug solution system.
When and Where to Use
Where to Use
- Great to use at home or when traveling. Optimal placement is near the head of a sleeping person. Placing traps near the headboard, or legs supporting the headboard, of the bed is ideal.
- Other areas to consider trap placement are between the mattress and box spring, along all of the legs of the bed frame, and near other areas where people visit frequently (sofas, recliners, etc.)
- Use in hotels to detect the presence of bed bugs. Leave in place for the duration of your stay. If bed bugs are detected, do not attempt to treat yourself. Contact property management immediately. ALWAYS DISPOSE OF TRAP UPON HOTEL CHECKOUT.
When to Apply
- Use when you suspect you have bed bugs but need confirmation; when traveling, to avoid bringing bedbugs home; or to confirm the elimination of an infestation after treatment.
- Ortho® Home Defense Max® Bed Bug Trap is the first step of a 3-step bed bug solution system.
How Often to Apply
- Each trap lasts 2 weeks.
Using with other Products
- The first step of a 3-step bed bug solution system.
- Step 1 - Detect Ortho® Home Defense Max® Bed Bug Trap 2-Pack
- Step 2 - Room Treatment Ortho® Home Defense® Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer
- Step 3 - Treating Cracks and Crevices Ortho® Home Defense Max® Bed Bug & Flea Killer Powder
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 44ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';