Ortho® Home Defense® MAX® Bed Bug Killer
Bed Bug Awareness Week — Take 30% off all Ortho® Bed Bug Products
- Kill even the toughest (pyrethroid-resistant) bed bugs and their eggs with the Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug Killer spray
- The bed bug spray kills quickly and keeps on killing for up to 16 weeks on ceramic (non-porous) surfaces
- This spray works on the toughest (pyrethroid-resistant) bed bugs and their eggs as well as fleas, brown dog ticks, stink bugs, earwigs, clothes moths, carpet beetles and other listed bugs
- Once bed bugs have been detected, spray this bed bug killer around bed frames, headboards, floors, and carpeting as a spot treatment
- Use with Step 1 Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug trap to detect bed bugs, and Step 3 Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug & Flea Killer Powder to kill bed bugs on contact (sold separately)
Specs and Details
- Sumithrin: 0.40%
N-Octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide: 1.00%
- May be harmful if swallowed. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
- This is a non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Do not puncture or incinerate.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Download Label
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Kill bed bugs, fleas, and other listed insects fast with Ortho® Home Defense Max® Bed Bug Killer spray. The formula kills the toughest (pyrethroid-resistant) bed bugs and their eggs. This fast-acting spray works on bed bugs, fleas, brown dog ticks, ants (excluding fire, pharaoh, and harvester ants), spiders (excluding brown recluse and black widow), and other insects (as listed). Its keeps on killing bed bugs for up to 16 weeks on ceramic (non-porous) surfaces. Use it as a spot treatment to kill the bugs you see, and the ones hiding, by targeting bed frames, headboards, floors, baseboards, furniture, moldings, ceilings, walls, and carpeting. Use as the second step in the Ortho® Bed Bug Solution System. Step 1 involves the detection of bed bugs with the Ortho® Home Defense Max® Bed Bug Trap and step 3 calls for Ortho® Home Defense Max® Bed Bug & Flea Killer Powder, an easy-to-use treatment for cracks, crevices and other hard to reach places (sold separately).
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Shake Ortho® Home Defense Max® Bed Bug Killer well, before each use.
- Hold the bed bug spray container upright with nozzle aimed away from you.
- Spray surfaces from a distance of 8 to 10 inches.
- Spray until the surface area is slightly damp.
- Vacate the room after treatment and ventilate before reoccupying.
- Note: Allow all sprayed surfaces to dry thoroughly before using or replacing bedding.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not apply this product around electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard.
- Do not apply to surfaces where prolonged human content will occur.
- Do not apply to bed linens or surfaces that will be in direct contact with occupants of the bed.
- Do not apply as a broadcast surface spray.
- Not intended for commercial applications.
- This product is not for use on humans or animals.
Where to Use
- Spray on, and around bed frames, headboards, floors, carpeting, baseboards, furniture, molding, ceilings, and walls. For infested mattresses, apply to tufts, folds, edges, sides, and seams until moist.
- May also be used as a spot treatment of luggage, closets, drapes, and other window and wall appointments.
- Use in pet sleeping quarters, bedding, carpeting, flooring and floor covering.
- Also use Ortho® Home Defense Max® Bed Bug Killer to treat entry points such as doors, and around windows and water pipes.
When to Apply
- Ortho® Home Defense Max® Bed Bug Killer is the second step in a 3-step bed bug solution system.
Using with other Products
- The second step in a 3-step bed bug solution system.
- Step 1 - Detect
- Ortho® Home Defense® Bed Bug Trap
- Step 2 - Room Treatment
- Ortho® Home Defense Max® Bed Bug Killer
- Step 3 - Treating Cracks and Crevices
- Ortho® Home Defense Max® Bed Bug & Flea Killer Powder
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
Kills Ants (excluding fire, pharaoh, and harvester), Bed Bugs, Boxelder Bugs, Brown Dog Ticks, Carpet Beetles, Clothes Moths, Crickets, Dust Mites, Earwigs, Fleas, Millipedes, Moths, Multicolored Lady Asian Beetles, Silverfish, Spiders (excluding brown recluse and black widow), and Stink Bugs.
Kids & Pets
Keep out of the reach of children.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';