Ortho® Home Defense® MAX® Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer with Comfort Wand
- Use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, bed bug eggs, fleas, and ticks
- Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards
- Kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs)
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
Specs and Details
- Bifenthrin: 0.25%
- Imidacloprid: 0.050%
- Piperonyl Butoxide: 0.45%
- Harmful if swallowed. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
- Do not apply this product in or on electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard.
- Non-refillable container. Do not use or refill this container.
- If empty: Place in the trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
- Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer is the second step in a bed bug solution system. This spray kills even the toughest bed bugs (pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs) and their eggs. Use it as a spot treatment to kill the bed bugs you see and in the places where they hide: around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards. It also kills fleas and ticks in your home. You can use Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Flea & Killer indoors with confidence.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Use
- Prep Wand
- Remove the Comfort Wand® from the side holder.
- Remove the pull strip to activate the batteries.
- Unfold the wand until it locks into position.
- Extend it fully.
- Unwrap the hose and insert the hose connector into the spout opening on the bottle cap.
- Twist spout to "On."
- Spray for bed bugs (or fleas & ticks)
- Turn sprayer nozzle to desired spray pattern.
- Slide switch on the trigger to "Unlock."
- Press trigger to spray.
- Turn nozzle to "off."
- Slide switch on trigger to "Lock."
- Fold the Comfort Wand® closed and place back in the holder.
- For best results when you spray for bed bugs, contact as many pests as possible.
When and Where to Use
Where Not to Use
- Do not apply to bed linens or surfaces that will be in direct contact with occupants of the bed.
- Do not apply to stuffed toys or animals.
- Do not apply as a broadcast surface spray.
- Not for use on humans or animals.
- This is not intended to be used in commercial applications.
Where to Use
- Indoor surfaces, pantries, around baseboards, floorboards, headboards, walls, the bed frame, mattress (tufts, seams, edges, and vent holes) and box spring and any other joint, behind pictures/wall hangings, along and underneath carpet edges, and other articles/furniture in the bedroom or sleeping area, floors/floor coverings (rug, carpet, tile, vinyl & wood), and luggage.
When to Apply
- Use when there is evidence of bed bug or insect activity.
How Often to Apply
- Apply every 2 weeks when bed bugs are present.
Using with Other Products
- Ortho® Home Defense Max® Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer is step two in a three step bed bug solution.
- Step 1 Ortho® Home Defense Max® Bed Bug Trap https://www.ortho.com/en-us/products/bugs/ortho-home-defense-bed-bug-trap
- Step 3 Ortho® Home Defense® Bed Bug, Flea & Tick Killer Powder https://www.ortho.com/en-us/products/bugs/ortho-home-defense-bed-bug-flea-tick-killer-powder
Frequently Asked Questions
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
- Bed Bugs (all life stages), Fleas (Cat and Dog), Ticks, Lice, Ants (Argentine, Carpenter, Foraging Fire Ants, Pavement, Pharaoh/Sugar, Pyramid, Red/Western Harvester), Beetles (Billbugs, Carpet, Elm Leaf, Flea, Japanese (adults)), Lady Beetles (including Asian Lady Beetle Eggs), Sap, Cockroaches (American/Palmetto, Bug/Waterbug, Asian, Oriental, German), and Spiders (Black Widow, Brown Recluse, Hobo, Wolf).
Kids & Pets
People and pets may enter the treated area after the spray has dried.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';